The State of SMB Security Risks
Why Most SMBs Are Looking to MSSPs
The risk of a single data breach is 63% higher for small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) than their enterprise counterparts. SMBs are typically more challenged than larger organizations to keep up with security, compliance, and risk management demands because they are focused on the strategic growth of their business.
The Aberdeen Group offers their latest research findings of the elevated risk factors SMBs face based on size and industry. They also provide empirical evidence to support the case for smaller organizations to consider offloading their cyber security needs to dedicated managed security providers (MSSPs).
In this report, you’ll learn:
- The cost of a single data breach based on a compromise of 100K to 1M records
- The impact of a single data breach for different industries
- Why SMBs have a higher risk of being breached
- What it means to build vs. buy security services
- Three examples of SMBs choosing MSSPs
To read the full report, please fill out the form and we will email your copy.