Preparing For Cyber Risks To Healthcare Operations
One of the biggest challenges healthcare security professionals face is identifying the specific risks that threats pose to operations.
This white paper addresses methods for identifying threats healthcare security professionals must prioritize, and offers best practices for maintaining healthcare operations, patient care, and business continuity in the event of an attack, including:
- Steps for conducting healthcare risk analysis
- Key cyber-hygiene best practices to implement
- Essentials for effective incident response
- How to set technical recovery priorities
- Patient care and business continuity considerations
By properly identifying these risks, healthcare operators will be in a better position to prioritize their limited resources to combat attacks. To download this white paper, fill out the form and we will email your copy.